Economic Advancement Hub
Our mission is to foster economic advancement for people with limited incomes through collaboration among non-profit, for-profit and public partners. We actively problem solve, reduce duplication and support the smooth and effective access to resources for the people we serve in common.
- Develop a system of cross referrals and education among career, financial education and employer networks;
- Coordinate and communicate information and resources across non-profit, for-profit and public provider networks;
- Identify opportunities and gaps in these networks and develop ways to address them;
- Explore and develop public policy issues through legislative advocacy;
- Advance cross referrals and collaboration among other ABC Hubs to ensure integration of services.
This is an integrated network of public and private partners who link people with limited incomes to employers, financial and career services, education and resources for economic advancement.